Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Just-rite Birdhouse

My LSS store got these stamps in and I just had to give it a try I have seen so many beautiful cards done with this stamp set, I would have colored this over but I just got this out in the mail in time for her birthday, I am usually never this behind in my cards, but things have been a bit busy here lately.


Just-rite Bird Houses stamps, colored with Pencils. Spellbinder circle and eyelet circle to frame it, I popped the middle image out.
 Fiskar border punch. 
Spellbinder for the sentiment rectangle and used Impression Obsession stamp for sentiment.
DCWV Garden party stack paper.
The flowers were given to me in a RAK and I added buttons from Forever in time to them.  Martha Stewart leaf punch which I embossed.

Yesterday was moving day for our daughter.  We moved her out of the dorms right into her apartment.  Our truck with a topper was full with the stuff from her room here.  We unpacked all that and then went to her dorm and packed the truck all over again with everything from her dorm.  She lived upstairs in her dorm and their apartment is upstairs, so I have done enough stairs that I don't care to do stairs again for quite some time.  It was neat though watching them get excited about planning their home together.  She could really use a kitchen that is twice the size she has, but they will only be here one more year, so I think they will manage.

Well now it is time for me to get caught up on all that I put off while packing things up for the move,
Thanks so much for stopping by,
Connie

2 comments:

Susan (rainy) said...

This is beautiful, Connie. Love how you have the flowers framing the circle/image.

Shirley said...

How pretty and cute at the same time!