Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Spring Birthday

I found this stamp at a Flea Market it is from Stampin up, and it made me think of spring and how it would make a good spring card.  It has been colored with Prisma and Tombow markers, chalking for the sky.  Sassafras "count me in" paper. Sentiment tag was done using Martha Stewart and Marvy punches and a Hero arts sentiment stamp.

 

Glitter pen was used on the bees wings and some of the flowers, can't see that in this shot, and added a gem flower to the sentiment, image cut out with spellbinder square die.

They are saying we may break a record today and get up to 93, it is really nice out this morning, I did some weeding this morning because the sun wasn't out to hot yet and it is getting a little crazy in some of my flower beds.

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by today,
Connie

4 comments:

Beate said...

What a happy and fun spring card.
Hugs and smiles

Shirley said...

How very pretty! I love how you painted your image too!

deb said...

What a fun card. That image is great. Great job coloring it.

Leslie Miller said...

Connie, I love this card and the image is so cute! The movement of it is just wonderful! Sounds like morning is a good time to get out in the garden. I can't imagine 93 degrees this time of year. We've been lucky to get to 60. I can't wait for a good string of pretty days!