Saturday, May 14, 2011

Love

I have another wedding shower to go to today, this girl is getting married the same day my daughter is getting married. 


The stamped image is from American crafts, fiskar sentiment was cut out with spellbinder die, as well as the framing of it all.  K& co. paper.
In the ribbon I placed a pin that Sabrina sent to me, I added a couple more beads to it.  If you get the time you should check out her blog, she does gorgeous work.

Well it is raining her today and the temperature has changed dramatically, our low two nights ago is what our high is going to be today, crazy weather that's for sure.

Hope you all have a GREAT weekend,
Thanks so much for stopping by,
Connie

7 comments:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

so, so lovely!!!!!
love the pin!!!!such a nice touch!!!
tfs:)

Shirley said...

Connie, this is so pretty! Very feminine and the stick pin, birds and tag say it all!!

Sabrina Jackson said...

What a gorgeous card, Connie!! I am glad you can use those pins I sent you. Looks almost like a piece of jewelry on your card ;D. Have a blessed weekend! Hugs, Sabrina

Leslie Miller said...

This is so pretty! Of course, I love pink... The stick pin is a beautiful touch!

Susan (rainy) said...

This is such a lovely card, Connie. Lovin' that pin... a perfect detail.

Beate said...

Beautiful image and card. Love the soft colors you chose.
Hugs and smiles

Debby said...

beautiful card Connie!