Friday, November 6, 2020

All your wishing for

 Another masculine card, my great nephew is turning 16, time to get a drivers license so I always do an automobile card, I went with a car.  My sister gave me some paper when I saw her back in October and they have gold in the paper so I decided to go with a gold car too.

I will be sharing this with the Sisterhood of Crafters challenge which is use gold.


I had a very hard time getting a good picture the metallic cardstock on the card kept wanting to show me in the picture.


Frantic Stamper Inc. - Convertible Roadster
Hot off the press - Metallic Gold paper
Tim Holtz - Metallic cardstock and small talk for sentiment
PPD - Wavy stitched rectangle die



Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,
Hope you enjoy a nice weekend, we are continuing to be in the 70's and sunny so I will be enjoying more outdoor time :)

Connie

16 comments:

Darlene said...

FANTASTIC! What a great masculine card! Yes photographing metallic papers is a nightmare but you did a great job! Well done my friend! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Debbie said...

ooooh this is perfect for the favorite guy in your life!!! our weather is the same, it has been beautiful here!!!

Donna Ellis said...

What a great card for a young man just receiving his driver's license. How thoughtful it is for you to show such support and encouragement, Connie! You're a fun auntie for sure! hugs, de

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Boy, Connie, do I ever love this card. All that gold is a class act!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cool masculine card Connie. Love the papers and the score line border. Perfect colors for a dude...

Louca por porcelana said...

Great card,so elegant!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Connie,
This is the perfect card for a young man turning 16!! Very nice!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
Hugs,
Debbie

aussie aNNie said...

Great male card Connie. Stunning card, superbly created and love your Gold added. Many thanks for joining us in our current challenge at The Sisterhood Of Crafters Challenge.. good luck with your lovely entry.[aNNie design team member for The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenges
https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

Kim said...

Wouldn't it be fun to drive around town in a fabulous car such as this. Great card, Connie. Have a lovely weekend enjoying the outdoors.

Donna Phelan said...

Perfect colors and design! Love that magnificent car die. Great masculine card!

Leslie Miller said...

This is very masculine and your great nephew is going to love it! The paper, including metallic, looks great!

JD/ Jill said...

A wonderful masculine card. I know what you mean about the Metallic...I've had cards too where it was difficult to take a pic without feeling like I was looking at myself in a mirror...smile!

Lowcarb team member said...

A very nice masculine card.

Your temperatures sound good, so lovely to spend time outside.

All the best Jan

Birgit said...

This is a perfect choice for a 16 year old boy, Connie! The gold convertible is awesome and fits in perfectly with TSOC challenge. Thanks so much for linking up and wishing you the best of luck~

Esther Asbury said...

Awesome card for a 16 year old - love the gold car!

Janice said...

A fabulous masculine card, I love the metallic look too!