Sunday, November 22, 2020

snow

Our challenge this week in my cardmaking group was to make a card with snow on it.  I found these coloring activity books in the front section of Target, they are meant for kids but when I was going through I thought they would make some quick coloring for Christmas cards.

The first one I did was these penguins, a friend loves them so it will be going to her :)


 I added some stickles to the igloo lines and the snow mound by the trees. The rest just colored with markers.

The second card the snowman was standing on an igloo and I didn't care for that so I just cut that part off and too hide where the igloo touched the snowman I just cut a snow mound with my scalloped scissor. I added some faux stitching around the sides of the image and diamond stickles for the snow falling and along my snow mound.



I realized I never put a sentiment on either one of these, wow I was in a hurry. Times getting close.

Thanks so much for taking the time out to stop by,

Connie


13 comments:

Kim said...

More fun Christmas cards, Connie. Penguins are always cute, aren't they?

JD/ Jill said...

These are such cute Christmas cards. And how clever of you to use the coloring pages as you have on these cards.

aussie aNNie said...

Two sweetest cards Connie, love the gorgeous penguins and snowman. xx

Tanza Erlambang said...

love the snowman...the colors combines so beautiful and attractive... great work.

Have a wonderful day

Donna Phelan said...

Really cute, really sweet! Fa La La La La

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

That booklet was such a great find! Your cards look really good.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Darling winter cards Connie. Love the sweet images... those penguins are darling. Great coloring, and fantastic scenes!

Leslie Miller said...

These are adorable! Lots of our stamps look very similar to these cute images, so I think they make great Christmas cards. Yes, time is getting close!

Louca por porcelana said...

Super cute cards!

Lowcarb team member said...

I love these.
The penguins are so cute aren't they :)

All the best Jan

Debbie said...

these are so sweet connie, you would never know the were for children. you have plenty of time and soon for the sentiment!!

boy i was really behind. mike has bee here and we have spent a lot of time together!! it's been a real joy, i have not seen him since last christmas!!

i'm happy you are making a traditional thanksgiving meal, you will enjoy it!!

wannabcre8tive said...

Adorable cards. I love the penguins.

Janice said...

Perfect snowmen images to make into cards, they are so cute!