Saturday, April 23, 2022

Awesome Birthday

 In my stamp group on our challenge week we all host a challenge and then at the end all who participate names go into a bowl and we randomly draw a name and send some goodies to that person.  One of my goodies in the latest challenge was this flower, I couldn't quite figure out how to put it together for dimension so I just layered the two on top of each other and giving the top one a little dimension and added some pearls.


I looked and the challenge over at The Flower Challenge blog was to add a heart.  That is when I remembered these two hearts that Esther had gifted me a few years back and I brought it out and thought it went nicely with my flower.  I added a rub on butterfly and a sentiment and I was done.




  • Momenta - 3D Flower Lot 6747 die
  • Hearts gifted to me and layered
  • Kaisercraft - pearls
  • Simon Says - Tiny words Birthday
  • 49 and Market - 6x8 Vintage artistry Essential paper
 


Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Connie

12 comments:

Sue said...

I love how you combined all the pretty elements to make a gorgeous card. Such a unique design x

April said...

What a pretty card with all the lovely elements! Your flower looks great! I am glad you were able to use it on this card.

Esther Asbury said...

I love all things floral and especially when they're 3D flowers! Such a pretty card!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

This is a very fun card. I love the flower especially. I'm so sorry I haven't been around here or there. My funk is over.

Donna Phelan said...

Love that striped heart and your pretty blossom. Maybe you could have offset the layers for more dimension, but I think it is pretty just as it is!

Birgit said...

This is really sweet, Connie! What a great use of patterns on this card.

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty xoxo

handmade by amalia said...

I love how you bring the different elements together. A beautiful card, dear Connie.
Amalia
xo

Leslie Miller said...

Hearts and flowers make a pretty pair and you put these together into a sweet and lovely card!

Bobby said...

I love the colorful striped heart with the lacy edge, Connie. Thanks for sharing your card with us at The Flower Challenge.

Louca por porcelana said...

So cute! Hugs and blessings.

Lisa said...

I love the dimension on that flower and the pearl center is perfect.