Friday, April 29, 2022

Wooden tag

 One of my stamping friends sent me some wooden tags that had already been inked a bit to me a few years back, when I came upon them the other day I decided to challenge myself to use it for our Sunday school teacher. I added a bit darker ink to the bottom half and instead of stamping on the wood I decided to see if I had any rubons I thought would work and I found some that another friend gave me even more years ago.  I came across the corner rub ons too so I used them as  well. When tying on the sentiment tag with the ribbon I tacked it in place so that it wouldn't fall and cover up the bird.


  • 49 and Market - 6x8 Vintage Artistry Essential paper pack, Vintage Artistry Foliage plastic die cuts
  • Wood disk, inked
  • Scrapworks - Vinyl Appliques (bird)
  • Melissa Frances - Rubon corners
  • Stamps of life - Minis 4 circles
  • ODBD - tag die
  • Ribbon

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

8 comments:

Birgit said...

This is very pretty Connie. It's so nice to see you enjoying things that have been sitting in your stash for such a long time. I really, really need to take note of that. ;0)

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous design, love that colour and gorgeous added beauties xx

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

Beautiful design and the leaves are so pretty!

-Soma

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Such a lovely green. Your tags look awesome.

Donna Phelan said...

Ooooh I love that! That green is so pretty and I adore the silhouette of the bird! Makes for a very pretty focal/accent! That background paper is gorgeous!

Em Louise Fairley said...

So sweet xoxo

Debbie said...

you have such kind and generous scrapbooking friends. the card is beautiful!!!

Esther Asbury said...

Beautiful papers and and love that pretty bird tag!