Thursday, April 21, 2022

Christmas Critters

 My cardmaking group has a challenge of using animals on our Christmas cards, I have these images that came from a cardmaking magazine and they are too cute I just had to get them out for this challenge.  I colored them with pencils this time. I cut the globe that also came with the stamps 3 times to give it some more dimension.


  • Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine - Margaret Sherry, Christmas cuties, colored w/pencils and die cut globe
  • Bo Bunny - Father Christmas paper
  • Impression Obsession - 6 in 1 Rectangle Frames die
  • Stickles - Diamond (snow)


I am sharing this card with Peace on Earth Christmas challenge their mood board has a lot of silver and gold, mine is only on the heart and star in the globe.



There are 4 animal stamps in this set I only used two, this is the second card I made.  The die I cut for the framing I had problem with it ripping as I took it out of the die, I keep forgetting to use wax paper when cutting this one. I ended up cutting away the part that tore.



  • Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine - Margaret Sherry, Christmas cuties, colored w/pencils
  • My Mind's eye - O Christmas tree paper
  • Spellbinders - Marvelous Squares die
  • PPD - Mini Stitched Square die
  • Nuvo Crystal glaze on berries


Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today, we are warming up today here, not much sun but will be nice to be a bit warmer :)

Connie

13 comments:

Darlene said...

OMG these cards are awesome Connie! Remember, you do NOT need to follow our mood boards ... they are just there for inspiration! AWESOME design and fun image! Great job my friend! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth Christmas challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!!

Darlene
PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Lia said...

I have got these stamps myself and they are adorable! You ade great cards with them.
Lia DT POE

Birgit said...

These are adorable Connie! Your coloring on each image is perfect and such great designs. The little snow globe is so cute!!!

Donna Phelan said...

All those critters are super cute! I adore that snow globe die too, it looks amazing! Merry Merry!

Chrissy said...

So very cute and fun Connie and I love the dimension on the globe and it is so annoying when dies get stuck..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

They critters are really cute, and they look so amazing in your cards, Connie! Gorgeous backgrounds and framing, I do love how you coloured them.

-Soma

Susan (rainy) said...

Adorable cards! Those little critters are so cute.

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh I love both of these images. I can see why you had to get them out to make cards they are adorable and great coloring of both of them for two wonderful cards.

Esther Asbury said...

Such sweet Christmas animals, and I love the elegant cards you created with them.

Louca por porcelana said...

Cute cards!
Have a lovely week ahead.

Em Louise Fairley said...

They are beautiful, Connie xoxo

Leslie Miller said...

These critters are darling and your cards are so much fun! I love a happy Christmas card. I know how frustrating that is about your die cuts ripping on the second card. You salvaged enough to make it awesome!

Lowcarb team member said...

Adorable looking cards.

All the best Jan