Sunday, April 17, 2022

He is Risen

 He is Risen INDEED!!


I am sharing todays card with Can you handle the pressure blog where the twist  Easter, I have embossed this frame and then sanded it, I wanted it to be clean and simple but then I noticed I had sanded a hole in the cardstock when sanding, so gems to the rescue to cover up, I only had one hole but one gem looked kind of funny. The image is from a full sheet of images, I lightly colored the cross with a gray marker.

  • Stampin up - Framed Tulips embossing folder, sanded
  • Photoplay paper - Colorplay Easter, colored w/marker
  • Paper Studio Gems



I have a second card to share again using the same sheet of images, this one made me think of a Church window.


  • Photoplay paper - Colorplay Easter, colored w/markers
  • DCWV - Linen closet paper, torn and inked
  • Impression Obsession - Sentiments II stamp
  • Prima flowers, layered and brad centers


  • May you all have a blessed Easter as we celebrate the resurrection of our Lord and Savior!!

    Connie

    17 comments:

    Birgit said...

    Have a blessed Easter day today, my friend. Your cards are beautiful~

    April said...

    Happy Easter! Your card are so lovely!

    Chrissy said...

    Gorgeous cards Connie, Happy Easter to you..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Lowcarb team member said...

    I always enjoy seeing your cards.
    Happy Easter Wishes to you and yours.

    All the best Jan

    Kim said...

    Beautiful cards Connie! May your Easter be a blessed one too♡

    Louca por porcelana said...

    Wonderful! Happy Easter my dear friend.

    Lia said...

    This is a gorgeous Eastercard. I like the embossed edges.
    Lia DT CYHTP

    Donna Phelan said...

    These are beautiful! Love the monochromatic color and the pretty clean lines. That cross is magnificent and the sanded is a great technique! Gems to the rescue! Your 2nd card is just as pretty! LOVE that stained glass. Hope you had a beautiful day!

    aussie aNNie said...

    How brilliant is this post, fabulous design too. hope you had a Blessed Easter too xx

    Diane said...

    Both are beautiful cards and perfect for an Easter celebration, lovely designs!!

    Leslie Miller said...

    You made good use of those images, Connie. The second one sure does look like a church window. Love the soft gray on your first card with the sanding really bringing out the pattern. The gems look like you planned them all along!

    Em Louise Fairley said...

    So pretty xoxo

    Darlene said...

    Absolutely beautiful Connie! LOVE the embossing on your first card! Well done my friend! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure … we appreciate your support and hope to see you again next challenge!
    Darlene
    CAN YOU HANDLE THE PRESSURE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    JD/ Jill said...

    Beautiful Easter cards!

    Rehoboth said...

    wonderful cards

    pls visit our blog at https://www.rehobothorganicfarms.com/supernapier

    Lisa said...

    Great save adding gems to the first card. I love that we are able to find ways to save a card when something happens. That cross is gorgeous too.

    The second card with the Church window is amazing. I love those blues they really draw my eye in to the card. The addition of the dimensional flowers is so perfect. Gorgeous cards.

    Esther Asbury said...

    Beautifully elegant Easter cards. I love how you fixed your woopsie with a gem.