Friday, July 15, 2022

Cat Sympathy

 My long time friend who recently lost her sister just lost her cat.  I used one of my coloring calendar images for this card for her. I colored it using the colors of her cat.



  • Cheerful Journey - 2019 Coloring Calendar image, colored w/markers
  • Lilybeedesigns - Head over heals paper
  • The Greetery - Sentiment Suite: Thinking of you stamp set

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and letting me know you have,
Hope you all have a fun and creative weekend,

Connie

11 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

So sorry to hear this about your friend! I sure she will feel blessed by your card.

Esther Asbury said...

So sorry about your friend's recent losses. Your card is adorable, and I especially love how you did the sentiment!!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, no... first her sister, then her cat. I know she was devastated by both losses. Your card is a sweet gesture and will give her a smile. It's beautifully done and adorable.

Lisa said...

Terrific coloring panel to have and it is great when we can personalize our cards to the recipient. I am sure your friend will cherish this card.

Donna Phelan said...

Oh man! (((hugs))) This card will help her know how much you care. Love that kitty image, her face! :)

Darlene said...

OMG this is so cute and sure to make her smile! Thanks so much for the birthday wishes ... I appreciate you!!!

Chrissy said...

So sad to loose your beloved pet, so such a nice card and cute cat for your friend Connie..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute! I'm sure it brought comfort xoxo

Soma @ InkTorrents.com said...

I am so sorry. Really thoughtful of you to make such a beautiful card for her, Connie!

-Soma

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Super cute! You are so thoughtful to those around you. People are so blessed to know you.

The image draws me right in and is so perfect for a sympathy card. The bright pink surrounding the cat makes the image pop. Terrific work.

I'm sorry for your friend's loss.

Debbie said...

this is a great card connie, you are so very thoughtful!!