Sunday, July 17, 2022

Top Billing

 I had no idea what to do for the masculine card I needed for an upcoming birthday, I decided to look through my old Graphic 45 papers and see if I could come up with something and I did.  I used scraps I had from the pack to make up the background and then used images and cut out the tickets from the paper pack for my sentiments.


  • Graphic 45 - Curtain call paper pack
  • Ranger - black enamel dots
I love when you can go to a paper pack and get everything you need for a card.



We hit 100 degrees yesterday, and that is without the heat index.  So thankful for air conditioning. We have a little break today and some much needed rain, my garden is going to love this! Next week in the 90's all week, it seems like this is the new normal now.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

13 comments:

Birgit said...

Wow Connie, this turned out fabulous! It's wonderful how you used these printed papers. I can be so challenged with paper like these, but you obviously have a great eye. Super hot and humid here today too. Keep cool, my friend.

Chrissy said...

What fabulous papers and brilliant masculine card Connie, love the layers and your design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Connie,
Love the card!! It looks great!!! Thanks so much for stopping by and for leaving such a kind comment!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Donna Phelan said...

Such a handsome masculine card! Graphic 45 has some wonderful papers! I like the focal image and the little ticket sentiments too. This came together perfectly!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Great masculine card, Connie xoxo

Susan (rainy) said...

Graphic 45 papers are amazing and so is this fabulous masculine card that you made with them! Love it.

aussie aNNie said...

Another fabulous project, love the colours you have used.

April said...

What a great masculine card! Love it!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, this is amazing, Connie! It looks fabulous and it's the ideal masculine card. Someone will feel very special receiving this!

Darlene said...

OMG this is SO COOL!!! Perfect masculine card! You Go Girl!!

Esther Asbury said...

Oh I love it --- this is one super cool masculine card!!

Lisa said...

Great scrappy background and fabulous graphic 45 papers. I have only had a couple of graphic 45 papers that another crafty friend sent and I love the quality. This card turned out fabulous for not knowing where you were going before starting the card.

Debbie said...

what a handsome card...everything goes together perfectly. i guess that's what you get with a paper pack, but it is your creativity that designed the layout!! brilliant!!

it's been 100 degrees here too!! today, tuesday, is our first "cool" day, forecasted to be in the low 90's, tomorrow is to be even better!!