Saturday, July 9, 2022

Hooray

 Sharing more cards I made for my daughter to pick from, these are the ones she passed up on, we had a good laugh over this first one because when I was making it I had to really read what I had cut from my Silhouette machine, but it didn't take me very long, my daughter said what is this supposed to say after studying it for awhile, she said well I don't think I will take this one just because I am nervous the person would have a hard time figuring it out.  I may go in and figure out something to stamp and glue over it :)


This next one the fence and flowers were cut from the silhouette also. The two circles were in my stash of goodies so I just stamped the sentiment and then decided to stamp some grass at the base of the fence to ground it.


This last one I am not sure but I think the bird is from Heartfelt creations that I had cut from patterned paper. I added his eye and that helped, the branch was one cut on my Silhouette machine too.


Well that's it from my scraps of goodies that I made, next time I will share more that I made from the magazine goodies.  We had planned on going on a hike somewhere today but this morning we are getting some much needed rain, so glad I don't have to water the garden :)  So we shall see if the park is something we do after all.  Hope you have fun weekend plans whatever they may be, I know I am starting to go through creating withdrawl :)

Thanks so much for stopping by,

Connie

11 comments:

Birgit said...

Time well spent in your craft room, Connie! I always enjoy seeing what you've been up to. Yes, the sentiment on the first card is hard to make out, but once is visually figured it out, it's pretty easy to see. A good test for the mind. ;0)

Donna Phelan said...

I can read it but your daughter knows her audience lol Great cards, I do love that sweet little fence cut. Seems like your visit is going great--isn't that the best?!? Enjoy every moment!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Connie,
All so cute!! You are very talented!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!
Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
Hugs,
Deb

R's Rue said...

I love them all. Happy Monday.

Donna Ellis said...

Good use of your silhouette! Darling cards, and how nice to share them with your daughter, Connie! hugs, de

Em Louise Fairley said...

Love them. Instead of covering up the wording on the first one, use a fine line marker to spell it out on the cut xoxo

Lowcarb team member said...

Could you please send some rain over here, we could do with some :)

Pleased you are having a great time with your daughter.

All the best Jan

Chrissy said...

They are all lovely, I cannot read the first either, I tried..lol..love the bird on the music papers and the adorable flowers against the fence, so sweet and CAS..

Luv CHRISSYxx

JD/ Jill said...

Great collection of cards!

Esther Asbury said...

More lovely cards for your stash. I honestly didn't have any trouble reading the sentiment on the first one, but I must be the exception to the rule! (smile)

Lisa said...

That Hooray for You does seem a bit tough to read. I wonder if it would be easier to cut it then cut apart the rows and line them up all in one row. I love the little fence and flowers card. I am surprised your daughter passed that one up.