Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Tag

 A tag is what started off this card, I had no idea what to do for my nephews wife's birthday and when that happens I just start looking through my stuff and I came across this tag set that goes with a paper pack, I picked out a tag I liked, now what to do with it, I decided to cut the papers for my background to kind of mimic the style of the tag. All I had to add to the tag was the brad, 3 pearl flowers and the sentiment.  To the background I added the crochet piece and the gold border stickers between the two papers.


  • K&co. - Classic K Bailey tag and 12x12 paper pack
  • Tim Holtz - Crochet die and Small talk sentiment
  • BasicGrey - Brad
  • Hot off the press - 63 Thin line border stickers
  • Jolees Boutique - Miniflower pearl gems


Hope you all are enjoying your week, thanks so much for taking out the time to stop by,

Connie

12 comments:

April said...

I love how you made this card! The papers are so pretty and the card is so feminine. I love the cards that you posted below too!

Kim said...

Pretty papers in this card, Connie. Such a lovely idea to use the tag in the way you did.

Sakuranko said...

Oh I really like the colors darling

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's beautiful, Connie! The crochet is so realistic xoxo

R's Rue said...

It’s lovely

Donna Phelan said...

....and love what you do! Love the split panel and the split Tag! Great Designer Papers! It's just so pretty!

JD/ Jill said...

This is a pretty card! I like the papers!

Esther Asbury said...

I love all the pretty papers you combined to create this beautiful card!!

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, the pearl flowers are pretty! It's amazing how you brought every piece of this together so perfectly. Well done, Connie!

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous! I love how you mirrored the tag on the card base. That die cut lace paper is beautiful too.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

A nice Victorian feel. The papers and tag are beautiful.

Debbie said...

ooooh connie, i love this one, the colors, the layout and the verse!! i see i have missed a lot of your posts!!