Thursday, July 28, 2022

Flowers

 I have had quite a few of these layered flower stamps done for some time and I just forget about them, I decided to use one with these tiny flowers, frame and sentiment tag that I stamped the sentiment onto that is from one of my cardmaking kits. I added the paper, ribbon, leaf punches, brads and gems to finish it off.


  • Hot off the press - Instant Card Art, Pretty colors, for frame, little flowers and sentiment tag
  • Simply Cards & Papercrafts - Layered Peonies stamp
  • K& co. - K-ology Hanna cardstock paper
  • Gina Marie - Birthday words sentiment stamp
  • American crafts - Ribbon
  • Marth Stewart - Leaf punch
  • Brads
  • Gems

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

11 comments:

R's Rue said...

I love color.

Birgit said...

This is so pretty Connie! I like how you framed the flowers and the gem centers on your flowers are such a nice, finishing touch.

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty, Connie xoxo

Donna Phelan said...

Flowers are perfect for making a lovely birthday card, and that is exactly what you have done! :)

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

Very pretty card, Connie! Love the pink striped background - it highlights the pink rose so nicely. Hope you have a lovey weekend! x K

Lisa said...

Great layout with these flowers and papers. I fear that is what happened to me, I made a bunch of stuff and forgot about it and then when I started moving around my craft room I found it overwhelming to have so much stuff sitting around. That is when I got the idea to use stuff up and started putting it all in a tote to clear out room. It has been a great fun challenge for myself.

Debbie said...

all of these flowers are really pretty...i like the layout and the sentiment!! it's such a nice thought "today's your day"!!

Leslie Miller said...

The layered peony is very pretty. It looks watercolored. Nice finish and balance to the rest of the card. You used ribbon, too!

Louca por porcelana said...

Sweet and romantic card. Best wishes.

JD/ Jill said...

I like your layers flower. Very pretty!

Esther Asbury said...

What a beautiful card! That flower stamp almost looks stitched around.