Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Christmas in July

 I was in the mood for coloring so I broke out this book for colorist images for my Christmas cards for this month. They make bigger cards, this is an A6 size, 4 1/2 x 6 1/4 inches. I colored these with markers.



  • Hot off the press - Christmas ornaments for colorist, colored w/markers
  • Anna Griffin - Christmas cardstock
  • Paper Studio - Country tags 3D chipboard sentiment
Two cards so far this month, I need to stop working on my Junk Journal and get more Christmas cards done, these months just seem to fly by.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today!

Connie

12 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

You're doing much better than me with the Christmas cards, Connie. Not only are you productive, your cards are beautiful too!

Donna Phelan said...

Beautiful images and you colored them perfectly! Merry Merry!

Em Louise Fairley said...

They are beautiful. I've only thought about Christmas so far! xoxo

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

These are so cute. The colours you used are perfect. The gold on the first card is really drawing me in.

Darlene said...

Beautiful coloring! You've certainly inspired me to GET BUSY! Christmas is right around the corner the way time if flying!!! Beautiful job my friend!

R's Rue said...

So pretty.

Esther Asbury said...

What beautifully colored cards! I love them both!

Debbie said...

they are both so beautiful...i love the colors you chose and your coloring is awesome!! coloring is a great idea for making cards!!

Louca por porcelana said...

Beautiful cards. Hugs and blessings.

Birgit said...

These are both really sweet, Connie. Great job on the coloring! I'm terribly behind in my Christmas card making too. It's so hard to get in the Christmas making mode when I'm not wanting summer to end. Have a great weekend my friend!

Lowcarb team member said...

Lovely cards, you are getting well prepared for Christmas :)

All the best Jan

Lisa said...

Two great images you colored up for some wonderful Christmas cards. I don't have any coloring books but might look at getting some in the future as there are some amazing images in them for cards.