Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Cutie pie

 I won these die cuts from Birgit's blog back in 2017, and I think I have used them every year since and I still have more to go, I guess I need to make more cards then just my daughter and hubby, today's card is for our daughter.  I made a little banner using the heart die cuts and some twine. I punched the flower border and colored with markers, then inked in the grassy area.  I added some tiny heart stickers I got form $ store a few years back. I popped up all the die cuts with foam tape.


  • Preprinted die cuts from friend 
  • Martha Stewart - Border punch colored w/markers and grass inked with mowed lawn distress ink
  • Heart stickers for flower centers from $ store
  • American Crafts - Twine


I am sharing my card today with Double D Challenge blog which is using hearts.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop in today, 

Connie

11 comments:

MELODY JACOB said...

The banner is lovely
melodyjacob.com

April said...

Your card nis super cute! Love it.

Lowcarb team member said...

What a cute card this is.
I do like the heart banner.

All the best Jan

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Ahhh. Isn't this cute. You've got a long history of winning things.

Donna Phelan said...

Love the conversation heart banner! And that image is adorable and I'm not 'lion' :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Hearts Challenge. Donna, DT Member.

Louca por porcelana said...

So cute and pretty!

Leslie Miller said...

This is the cutest little Valentine card! Great idea to string the darling hearts as a banner. The critter is the sweetest! So happy and fun!

Debbie said...

this card is adorable, i am sure your daughter will love it!!

you have very generous card making friends!!

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute, Connie! Thanks for alerting me to the fact I'd not added the video of the amaryllis to my post. Oops! It's fixed now, but here's the link to my channel... if you subscribe and turn on notifications, you'll never miss another one https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg1VjIyPnAiF56L9brRIbfg

Birgit said...

Aww, this little guy is so cute! Glad to see you've been getting lots of use out of these die cuts. Your card is just as sweet as can be!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh I had some of these cute ephemera images. Thankfully I was able to use a bunch to make cards for my son and my niece to take to school for Valentines Day. This is a great card with this little porcupine image.