Sunday, February 12, 2023

Thank you

 I was in need of a couple thank you cards, my first friend is a substitute school teacher and one of the teachers in the school she works at was getting rid of most of her supplies and she texted me pictures of the items and I would tell her what I wanted, it took a lot of her time and I was so thankful that she thought of me so I just had to make her a card. I got punches, stamps, embossing folders, ect,



  • Gemini - Thank you so much die
  • Lilybee design - Head over heals paper
  • Simply Cards and Papercrafts - Layered Peonies stamp
  • Martha Stewart - Leaf punch
The flower on this is one of those layered stamping so no coloring just lining up the stamps.



This next friend asked if I could use any storage containers she was getting rid of, one was perfect to hold all my Christmas stamps that are still on wood blocks, the other I am still trying to figure out what to use it for but I am sure it won't be long and I will have that figured out.

This background stamp I used on this card was one I received from my other friend :) I used some rub ons with it.


  • Inkadinkado - Thank you stamp
  • 49 and market - Vintage artistry essentials paper and Blush & Sage Rub ons
Thank you for taking the time to stop by today, 
Connie

16 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, your first card is so very pretty and sweet and beautifully designed. Love the second card, too, with all the thank you's on the subtle background. That's really cool! You have some very considerate friends!

Lowcarb team member said...

Two nice cards for your thoughtful friends :)

All the best Jan

Darlene said...

Awe what a thoughtful friend! This is awesome and she'll be so happy to receive it! YOU GO GIRL!!

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

AW! What sweet and generous friends! I'm sure they will love your beautiful and thoughtful thank you cards. Sending hugs xo K

Donna Phelan said...

Oh lucky you! Isn't that wonderful! Have fun with your new supplies and storage! Great thank you cards! Love the all over thank you design! Your 1st one is so pretty. Great die cut at the top and I adore that pretty striped paper. That peony is fabulous!

Em Louise Fairley said...

They are both beautiful xoxo

Birgit said...

Two sweet cards today, Connie! Have fun organizing your new supplies. ;0)

April said...

What thoughtful friends! I love both your cards.

R's Rue said...

Lovely.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Hena Tayeb said...

So pretty.

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

I love all of these! I often make my own cards when I'm in a pinch. I have lots of scrapbooking things from my hobby - so it makes it easy to put together a card when needed. ;)

Esther Asbury said...

Lovely thank you cards. I especially like that rose one, that thank you die cut is so elegant.

Debbie said...

ooooh how wonderful and lucky for you!! both cards are really beautiful!!

JD/ Jill said...

Pretty card!

Lisa said...

What a wonderful friend to think of you for more crafty supplies. I love the wonderful layout on the super cute card. The second thank you card would be great for anyone. With just thank you sentiments all over it is neutral and perfect for any occasion to thank anyone.

Louca por porcelana said...

So sweet!