Tuesday, February 28, 2023

With Sympathy

 I was in need of a sympathy card and wanted to use flowers and I had this set from my advent calendar that I hadn't used yet and thought I would go with a cream/tan theme for this card.


  • Crafters Companion - 2022 Advent calendar - flower stamp, colored w/markers
  • K&co. - K-ology Hanna K paper
  • Poppystamps - Tailored stitches die and Tulisa corner collage die
  • Kaisercraft - sentiment stamp
  • Queen & Co. - Chocolate delight pearls


Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by,

Connie

11 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

It's a lovely card, Connie, and the dies and textures are so elegant, especially in this monochromatic theme.
hugs,
de

Leslie Miller said...

Unfortunately you do seem to get a lot of practice with sympathy cards and you're very good with them. The colors on this are very easy easy on the eyes. I do love brown tones. Pretty corner cut and edge to go with your sweet and beautifully colored flowers.

JD/ Jill said...

The flowers, the colors and layout is just perfect for a Sympathy card. Very nicely done!

Lowcarb team member said...

That looks a very nice sympathy card.

Enjoy this last day of February and my good wishes for the new month of March.

All the best Jan

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Truly lovely card. Understated which I really love for the sentiment. 💕

Esther Asbury said...

So classy and beautiful!

handmade by amalia said...

This card is sure to warm someone's heart. Beautiful.
Amalia
xo

Donna Phelan said...

So sorry for the need! Beautiful corner and border dies, they look beautiful. Love this soft subtle Sympathy card!

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's beautiful, Connie. I'm sure it brought comfort xoxo

Debbie said...

i like the soft colors and the pretty flower go well with it!!

Lisa said...

Very lovely flowers for a sympathy card. I love the wonderful die cuts you used. They work well together for this card.