Friday, March 17, 2023

Green

 Happy St. Patty's day, I thought today would be the perfect day to share a card with a couple challenge blogs that the main focus is green.  Both sentiment tags came from a instant card art pack, I added a piece behind it so it didn't blend into the background paper. The little dragonfly stamp and die combo came in my Advent calendar of goodies, I colored him with markers, and added a touch of shimmer with a sparkle pen.


  • Hot off the press - cardmakers instant card art Pretty colors (both sentiment tags)
  • BasicGrey - Periphery paper
  • Crafter's Companion - Advent Calendar 2021 (Dragonfly stamp and die) color w/markers
  • Spectrum clear sparkle pen (dragonflies body)
  • Hot off the press - 63 Thin line Border stickers
  • My Favorite things - Cross-stitch Rectangle die

I would like to share my card with these Blogs

Colorful Options Green challenge
Sisterhood of Crafters The color green challenge

I just had to change my picture before Spring is officially here because the trees are starting to bloom, even though we are still having below freezing temperatures at night and tomorrows High will only be 34, he said it is acting like it is the beginning of February out there, but the temps are supposed to get better by the middle of next week so I am pretty happy about that.  Hope you all enjoy your weekend.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by,

Connie

12 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Perfect card for St. Patrick's day.....love the green.

Lowcarb team member said...

Love your header picture, perfect for Spring.

I do like your card, a perfect colour for St Patricks Day :)

All the best Jan

Lisa said...

I love these colors together and the wonderful layout. That dragonfly is super adorable too.

Darlene said...

Awesome St. Patty's card my friend ... hope your day was filled with the luck of the Irish! LOVE your new springtime blog background/header ... I'm with you! Still cold here in Ohio (going down to 19 tonight ... what the heck!!) but my daffodils, crocus & other spring bulbs are blooming so if they're not giving up, neither am I ... lol! Thanks for beautiful crafting inspiration!

Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Triple B ... OUR NEW CHALLENGE BLOG which is all about butterflies, birds & blooms.

Leslie Miller said...

Go green or go home! This looks beautiful in a masculine sort of way with the pretty deep green paper and the dragonfly. I love your new header, too. We're seeing the signs of spring, but it's taking its time. A few spring blooms and buds.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Happy St Patrick's Day!! Such a stunning card. You know I love Dragonflies. I'm getting the sense that together we share the same weather.

Kim said...

Lovely cards, Connie. Love the pretty blossoms on your header. Spring will arrive there soon.....surely.

Nancy Chan said...

That is a beautiful Happy Birthday car.

Donna Phelan said...

YES! Goodbye snowman! lol I'd say he'd be missed....but....lol Love this card. The rich greens and deep browns are lovely! They remind me of 'leather'.

JD/ Jill said...

Perfect spring card! Very nicely done!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Such a pretty card, Connie xoxo

Sara Lihz Dobel said...

I love this, and the texture on that brown cardstock really looks like leather. Thank you for joining us at Colorful Options.

Sara Lihz