I wanted to send a card to my sister in law that just went through another procedure on her heart, she was very nervous about it and now she is thankfully on her road to recovery.
I went with the Beautiful Blossom Challenge and their pretty inspiration board for my card.
I am getting close to having this paper pack all used up so I have a lot of scraps left but the colors were just perfect for this. I used a ribbon die to cut pieces to go between the papers and then found some pink and yellow to make my flower.
- Gemini - Cosmos layering flower die
- BasicGrey - Porcelain papers
- Cherry Lynn Designs - Alison's Ribbons die
- Impression Obsession - Classic Corners die
- Gemini - Opulent swirls die (hello)