These were very hard sympathy cards to make, my final Aunt has passed away, and with both my parents gone a whole generation has left us, such a weird feeling to have. My Aunt looked a lot like my mom and since we live so far from one another we kept in contact through letters, this past Christmas I did not hear back from her so I was thinking either she couldn't see anymore or she was poorly.
She lived with her daughter and family for quite a few years and just recently went to live with her son and his family, so I made them both a sympathy card.
I was stuck for what to do so I went looking for challenges that might spark some ideas and this is the first card I came up with.
- My sentiments exactly - Floral Encouragement cards stamp set, colored w/markers
- Kat Scrappiness - Mini Slimline Stitched Rope dies
- Teresa Collins - Tell your story paper
- Graphic 45 - Botanical Tea papers
- Spellbinders - A2 matting basics A die
- Pizzazz Aplenty - Butterfly die cut from Oxide blended background
- Taylored Expressions - Care & Comfort II sentiment stamp
- Memory Box - Stitched Rectangle layers die