Friday, December 1, 2023

Cross-stitch

 I was asked by Splitcoast Stampers if I would be a guest designer for December's Christmas challenge in their Fan club, you have to join and be a member in order to see the challenge and all the other creations that were made and join along.  I went with cross-stitching this cute little snowman.


  • My Favorite things - Tag die and pattern
  • Tim Holtz - Funky Festive dies
  • 49 and Market - Vintage Artistry Peace and Joy 12x12 paper
  • Impression Obsession - Sentiments II stamp
  • Making Memories - Brad
  • Simple Memories - Ribbon


Once I had this done I thought I should make up a couple more :)  They are fairly quick to stitch up, I think I did one each evening.


  • My Favorite things - Tag die and Pattern
  • Queen & co. - Cinnamon jellies (nose)
  • Ki - Black gems (eyes)
  • My mind's eye - O Christmas tree paper
  • Martha Stewart - ribbon
  • Making memories - brad

  • My Favorite things - tag die and pattern
  • Basic Grey - Blitzen collection for snow letters
  • Graphic 45 - Christmas past paper
  • Stampendous - Star Chain Brite stickers
  • Offray ribbon
  • DMC - floss
  • snowflake button (cut off the shank)
Thanks so much for stopping by and letting me know you have :)

Connie

11 comments:

Donna Phelan said...

Oh these are fabulous! I adore Tags on cards, but with your stitching--they are over the top! Just wonderful! Congrats on the Guest Designer gig! FUN!!!

Chrissy said...

They are all adorable and gorgeous Connie, congratulations on your GDT I cannot cross stitch, or should I say I can, but don't..too hard on my eye these days..[ I only have one]

Luv CHRISSYxx

Birgit said...

These are amazing and so much work doing all that cross stitching. That is one thing my eyes can't handle.... cross stitching. These are fabulous connie!

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness I love your stitched cards. I have really been enjoying adding stitching on cards. These are wonderful and make for some amazing Christmas cards.

aussie aNNie said...

Wow these are amazing, very clever you are xx

Em Louise Fairley said...

They are all so cute, Connie xoxo

April Williams said...

These are wonderful! Great job on all of these.

Lowcarb team member said...

One word!
Fabulous ... all of them :)

All the best Jan

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

I am absolutely in love with all of these! You need your own card craft store Lady. :)

JD/ Jill said...

Oh my goodness! These are all so cute! (and well done)
I used to love to cross stich. My arm, hands, and eyes won't let me do it anymore.

Esther Asbury said...

Oh my, I love those adorable little stitched tags! Super cute!!