Friday, August 14, 2020

Fall Tag

 The last challenge this week in my cardmaking group was to make a Halloween or Fall tag.  Well I usually don't make too much Halloween stuff anymore, so I went with Fall.  I also don't use tags that often so I am sure this will be going on a card this Thanksgiving :)



  • Poppystamps - PinPoint Main Street tags
  • Art Impressions - Filled with thanks stamp, colored w/Zig clean color and Spectrum Aqua Markers on water color paper
  • PPD - Mini Stitched Square die
  • Taylored Expressions - Mini leaves die cut, cut from Brusho background
  • Our Daily Bread designs - Mini tag sentiments
  • Ribbon
  • Twine


I still had a piece of background I had made from Brusho powders and I used that to die cut my leaf, I am going to make another background just to cut Autumn leaves from, love having that on hand.

Hope you are all doing well and enjoy your weekend ahead!

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today and say Hi,

Connie

11 comments:

Lowcarb team member said...

Love the colours in your tag.

Wishing you a good weekend ahead.

All the best Jan

Diane said...

Absolutely gorgeous Connie, love the orange color and scene.

Hugs diane

Kim said...

I love the shap of the tag and all the elements that sit ever so prettily thereon. The pink of the house is perfect standing out beautifully with all those Fall hues. Love the autumn leaf, too.

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful shape Connie, most tags are boring but absolutely love this and the gorgeous stamped image and colours. x

Tanza Erlambang said...

I thought a parcel....beautiful and creative....

Have a wonderful weekend

Debbie said...

i really love this connie, i honestly can't wait for fall and this was a beautiful reminder of what's coming!! yet i am actually ready to say good-by to 2020!!!

thanks so much for your kindness and support during this difficult time we have been going through, i really appreciate it!!!

April said...

This is lovely! I have been thinking of Fall since it has been so hot here! I love the die cut leaf that you used from a background.

Louca por porcelana said...

How lovely!Hugs!

wannabcre8tive said...

A fabulous card. Love the image and you have colored it beautifully.

Janice said...

A lovely autumnal tag. Super image to use too.

Donna Phelan said...

So perfectly Fall! I {heart} Tags!!! This is a beauty!