Sunday, August 16, 2020

Two Ways

 I am starting on the challenges for next week in my card making group. This one I am sharing today is using one stamp two different ways in two different cards.

I chose the butterfly as my same stamp.

On the first I used it as part of my wreath.

  • Gina K wreath builder stencil
  •  stamps unknown
  • Memory Box - Butterfly delight die
  • Liquid pearls - Chestnut


On the second card I used it as a compliment to the flower, now I am not sure what this flower is supposed to be, but it reminded me of a bleeding heart.  


  • Stamps - Unknown, inks for stamping and flower colored w/markers
  • Memory Box - Stitched Rectangle Layers die
  • Tim Holtz - Rose design tape
  • Spectrum noir - Clear sparkle pen
I added sparkle to the word sweet, butterfly and flower, but this is the only picture I took that really let it show up.



I am sharing my last card with the Flower Challenge Blog the challenge is to add sparkle.


Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you are enjoying the end of the weekend.

Connie

18 comments:

Kim said...

Another two gorgeous cards, Connie. How clever to fashion a wreath from your sweet butterflies. Why, I think that pretty flower is a fuschia. =) How lovely to visit you this morning and gaze upon your sweet cards. Have a beautiful day.

aussie aNNie said...

These are beautiful cards Connie, love the wreath of butterflies and oh that fuschia is gorgeous, mine are about to bloom. xxx

Birgit said...

Two beautiful cards here Connie! I love the butterfly wreath so much and the fuchsia card is perfectly stunning!

Esther Asbury said...

Two pretty cards -- I especially like your butterfly wreath! Such a unique idea and so lovely!

wannabcre8tive said...

Your cards are both beautiful. I love the butterfly wreath. The colors are so pretty on the second card and the design. Have a great day.

Debbie said...

you always do such an awesome job on these challenges!! both cards are really beautiful!!!

Diane said...

Two gorgeous colors and cards designs Connie.

Hugs Diane

Janice said...

Two lovely cards. Your card making group come up with the best challenges!

Donna Phelan said...

Beautiful cards! Isn't that Wreath Builder just a wonderful gadget! Love mine! Oooh I can see the sparkle and shine.....sahweet!

Darlene said...

Both cards are just lovely Connie! WOW how clever is that 'wreath' ... great idea! Beautiful work!!

April said...

Your cards are lovely! Yes, I think the flower is a bleeding heart. Pretty colors on the second card!

R's Rue said...

Stunning.

Bobby said...

Two lovely cards using that butterfly, Connie. The sparkle on your Fuchsia card really shows in the photo and that's not an easy thing to get. Thanks for sharing your card with us at The Flower Challenge.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Your gold and green are so pretty. Nice work getting it to work out in a circle.

I love bright cards, and your second one fits the bill. Unique idea to have your flower dangle. Very nice placement of the butterfly and sentiment.

Darnell said...

Your Twofer cards are just gorgeous, Connie! I love both your wreath design and your beautiful fuchsia design! Thank you so much for adding schparkle to The Flower Challenge! Keep well! Hugs, Darnell

(I'm so sorry that you are a month late for the Twofer Card Challenge with your pretty butterfly, but I hope you have time to make another Twofer using a sun or a moon. We'd love to see you in the gallery again!🤗)

Lowcarb team member said...

Two lovely cards Connie :)

All the best Jan

Louca por porcelana said...

Very beautiful!Such inspiration!

Janice said...

Two completely different ways, both lovely cards!