Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Autumn Bird

 I found this set of seasonal birds at the yard sale my scrapbook store use to host and I always forget to use them during each season. But in our Cardmaking group they are starting monthly sketches for us to do and this month used a small image, so I went looking through my stamps and came across this one and was so excited that it fit perfectly with the sketch she provided for us.


There was a strip going down the side with the image in the middle of it, I added my own sentiment to it.

  • Stampin up - Seasonal birds stamp set, colored w/markers
  • PPD - Mini stitched square die
  • Spellbinders - Lacy Squares die
  • Fiskars - Border punch
  • Ms. Sparkle & co. - Thankful paper


So excited to be starting Fall cards :)

Hope your week is going well so far,
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

12 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Such a beauty of a card. Isn't it fun to search for a stamp instead of going with the same ol'? I had to do that yesterday and I actually used a stamp that I had for years that went unopened. I thought of you because it is a set from a cardmaking magazine. Your background paper is gorgeous. Have a great day, Connie.

Esther Asbury said...

Your coloring of the bird matches that beautiful patterned paper perfectly! Such a pretty autumn card!

Donna Phelan said...

That Designer Paper is beautiful, love the colors! And that is one sweet little bird!

April said...

What a pretty card! You know how I love birds. I love the colors too.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, sweet bird! I don't know why I cannot resist bird stamps. This one is especially sweet. I absolutely love the paper you used, too!

aussie aNNie said...

A fabulous design, very creative and imaginative....xx

Em Louise Fairley said...

Perfect combo of image and paper, Connie xoxo

Louca por porcelana said...

How beautiful!Love!

Lowcarb team member said...

A lovely looking card.

All the best Jan

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

I love the use of the purple and the dark orange colours. An absolutely beautiful autumn card.

-Soma

Debbie said...

beautiful...there are so many pretty details you could miss if you did not take the time to enjoy it fully!! i really love the colors together in this card!!

Janice said...

Gorgeous autumnal card, love the bird stamp too.