Friday, September 10, 2021

Sharing

 I have made some great on line friends over the years, which I am thankful for. We encourage one another and bring happiness to each others days. I have met ladies through card making groups and those of you who regular come to my blog and I go to yours.

Today I am sharing one of you who I find has such courage, caring, makes me laugh and wows me with her beautiful photography, I first fell in love with her bird pictures, oh my she does such a wonderful job catching them in all kinds of poses, and just shows us the beauty that God has blessed us with to enjoy everyday.  She has also shown in times of bad health that she keeps up her positive thinking, and doesn't let life's woes to bring her down, she keeps fighting and finds positive in every day.

So today I am going to share some pictures with you that I took when we went home to Michigan in July, I am sure I have probably shared some just like it before, it is a couple of places hubby enjoys going back to, then I will share a card she made for me, yes she has many talents too that she shares :)

First we stopped the for the night in Saugatuck and watched the sunset.








The next morning we drove to Grand Haven to walk out to the Lighthouse there.





Here is the card she gave me from the batch she made with her card kit, it was so exciting to get one of her first cards she made with a kit.  


If you would like to check out Debbie's blog HERE IS THE LINK .

Thanks to all of you for sharing your blogs and lives with me and for all the encouragement you give me.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Connie

16 comments:

April said...

Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing.

Leslie Miller said...

Connie, your photographs are absolutely beautiful and I love seeing them. No matter that it's the same place you've visited and shared before... I've never been there and with the way things are going I may never go there, even though it's on the list. I often feel that I take the same pictures over and over and so I don't post them much anymore. It's been a year since we've driven our motorhome out of town. I feel very close to many of my online friends, so I understand how you feel about that. Debbie's blog, her words, and her card she sent are all absolutely wonderful!

Esther Asbury said...

Love your pictures and the beautiful card from your friend. I love all the on-line friends I've made through card-making -- and you're one of them!

JD/ Jill said...

Wow! What awesome pictures! Thanks for sharing, and Your friend Debbie's card is really beautiful...thanks for sharing that too.

Vicky Cahyagi said...

Great view and experience. I followed your blog now. Thx

aussie aNNie said...

Super adorable photos, card image and great happy colors too.

Debbie said...

oooooh connie, i am filled with so much joy...and a few tears. i am not sure i am deserving of such praise but i will take it and say thank you!! you are a dear friend to me, and i really do love you!! and i have every card you have ever sent to me!!

your images are gorgeous connie, GORGEOUS!! i am torn between the sunset and the lighthouse, as to my favorite!! it is such an unusual lighthouse, i have never seen a red one.

it's funny how the setting sun offers 2 views, the sunset and what i call, the "after sunset" which is equally beautiful. you captured both!!

momma mallard is so proud with her babies, i'm sure she lost many to the "circle of life", hopefully, these 3 will survive!!

thank you again for your kind and very supportive words. do you really think i am that awesome??? hehe

Darlene said...

LOVE all the photos my friend and wow that lighthouse is so unique ... love it! Like Leslie said, it doesn't matter if you've posted it before or not, they always bring a glimmer of hope & happiness to me ever time I see the photos you & Greg take ... ALWAYS amazing!!

I too have met so many friends from all over the world through my card making and THRILLED to have been able to meet several in person. What a blessing! One day I hope to meet YOU & your photo taking hubby in person too. It's on my bucket list!! LOL Take care and keep those beautiful cards coming!! Hugs

Lowcarb team member said...

This is a lovely post, and I think your words about Debbie are spot on :)
I always enjoy my visits to her blog.

The photographs you share here are wonderful, it's so nice to see photographs from your visits/journeys. I've always liked lighthouses so to see your captures is so enjoyable.

Take care, enjoy your weekend ...
I look forward to seeing more of your cards and posts.

All the best Jan

Birgit said...

What a thoughtful post this was to read and beautiful pictures to boot. Lovely! You're so kind Connie and kindness is attracted to kindness. You'll always be blessed with friendship.

Donna Phelan said...

Fantastic pictures! We're lucky to live near water, makes for a beautiful adventure!

Cindi (aka iring) said...

Beautiful photos Connie! I hope it was easier for you to walk out to that lighthouse this year, after your foot surgery. Your friend made a sweet card.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

A very nice post to read first thing in the morning. Photography is terrific. I stopped at your friends blog and admired her work. She made you a lovely card.

Happy Monday!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Thanks for allowing us to travel vicariously with you xoxo

Louca por porcelana said...

Gorgeous pictures and sweet card!

Janice said...

Stunning photos, and pretty card.