Saturday, September 11, 2021

Get well

 My Hubby's niece fell recently and broke two of her fingers, I had to send her a card and joke that at least the last time I fell I didn't break anything.


I knew I had just the right stamp for her and the circle of get well wishes was the first time I had used that stamp and this bird stamp fit inside perfectly.

  • Art gone wild - Get well 3d simple circles, colored w/pencils
  • Great Impressions - F446, colored w/pencils
  • My mind's eye - The Sweetest thing paper
  • Gemini - Torn edge circle die
  • Hot off the press - Thin line stickers
  • Liquid Pearls - Chestnut


Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by, 

Connie

16 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Aww..So sorry to hear what happend to your hubby's niece....But I'm sure your really cute cute will comfort her...

Birgit said...

haha! This card is super cute! Your poor, sweet niece. I'm sure she'll get a kick out of this card and your thoughtfulness.

Donna Phelan said...

Ouch! That sounds painful! I bet she loves this card, super cute...and thoughtful!

April said...

Such a cute get well card! I hope she recovers soon. Breaks are no fun.

Cindi (aka iring) said...

You are so good to be quick with a card for every occasion! This came out really cute and will surely make her smile. Speedy recovery to your niece.

Viv said...

Such a fun card Connie! loving that sweet little bird too ;) Viv xx

Leslie Miller said...

Ouch, that must have hurt! Your card is a definite cheer up for her. I know she'll get a giggle out of it, just as I am now. The sentiment circle is super cute and looks like it goes with the stamp. Love it all!

aussie aNNie said...

Super fun card and surely to cheer hubby's niece up. Great circle stamp too. xxx

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

This card is outstanding. It really grabbed my attention with that cute stamp and the papers/ribbon. I can't figure out if the middle is ribbon or a 3rd DP. Nicely coloured!

I'm sorry for having to send out a get well card. Your stamp is just so adorable.

R's Rue said...

So beautiful.

Em Louise Fairley said...

Cute! I hope she feels better soon xoxo

Debbie said...

OMG!!! this is adorable...that bandaid boarder is just too cute!!

Lowcarb team member said...

Sorry to read about that, hope she soon heals.
That is a great card.

All the best Jan

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

Oh broken fingers are so painful. Wishing her a speedy recovery. Your card is so super sweet and cute. It is just perfect!

-Soma

Lisa said...

I thing this little image is super cute and I am sure it will bring a big smile to your niece.

Janice said...

Love the image, just perfect for your niece.