Thursday, September 30, 2021

Sparkle Hello

 When I was going through my sticker drawer for a past project I pulled out these stickers (plants, button and tag) I thought they would all work together very well and I knew just the paper to use with them too, I had to use it in a future card and this is what I came up with.


 I used  a sketch for the layout of my card but never wrote it down who it was from.

  • DCWV - Linen closet paper
  • Heidi Grace designs - Cardstock stickers (Button and tag)
  • JOT - Stickers (plants) from Dollar tree
  • Hot off the press - 130 tiny words and phrases sticker sentiment
  • Jute on button
  • Brad
Here in the close up you can see that the background paper has a touch of shine and glitter to it.


Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

13 comments:

R's Rue said...

So pretty my dear friend. I love it. I hope you have a wonderful evening.

aussie aNNie said...

Hi Connie, stunning design and love the gorgeous papers. Those 3D potted flowers look great. xx

Louca por porcelana said...

So cute!

Donna Phelan said...

Love that sweet little Tag and you're right, that is the most perfect Designer Paper! Pretty!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, goodness, you had me at the paper! DCWV does make some beautiful paper. Happily, they carry it at Joann's, too. I like to look when I go down there, but I really shouldn't buy. Do I heed my own caution? Not often! Your card is lovely, Connie!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Lovely work. Your green paper is lovely with the potted plants. Have a great weekend! Can't get onto our group board. Not sure if it is down or it's on my end.

Lowcarb team member said...

That does look nice, I like the design and colour.

Happy October wishes, have a good weekend.

All the best Jan

JD/ Jill said...

Nicely done card! I see that I'm not the only one that likes stickers! Smile!

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

Made me think of a wall of an old house. It's beautiful!!

-Soma

Debbie said...

lovely connie!! you have made some really nice cards lately with pots of plants and flowers. i remember them all quite fondly!! i like the simple "hello"...it is perfect for so many occasions!!

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty, Connie xoxo

Janice said...

Stunning design paper, beautiful card!

Kim said...

The background paper is gorgeous, Connie. Love how it shines. Sweet little stickers, too.