I had been saving these strips of paper thinking they may work for a background for a card some day, then on my cardmaking group the sketch this month to try had you using different strips on your card. In the sketch they aren't supposed to be this long but I liked the look of them being longer. The backgrounds all came from my collection of scraps that were just big enough for a background that I have in a basket.
This first card is going to my brother who just had hip surgery yesterday, I would appreciate any prayers for good healing for him.
- Studio G - Get well soon
- Taylored Expressions - Fine Feathers die (used scraps here too)
- Studio G - on my mind stamp, color w/markers
- EK Success - Flower punch
- Stickles - Broken China
- Studio G - little note stamp, color w/markers
- Buttons w/thread
- Studio G - Happy Birthday stamp, color w/markers
- Gemini - Birthday present die