Saturday, May 7, 2022

Baby Boy

 Friends from church just had a baby boy.  Using an old stamp set that is my go to for baby cards :)


  • Cornish Heritage Farms - Baby Dear, colored w/markers
  • Echo Park - Find and Dandy paper
  • Spellbinders - Labels 20, lacey ovals and inverted scalloped circles
  • PPD - Stitched Banner die


Is anyone else having problems with Bloglovin?  I have not been able to get on and the email updates I get the links say sorry they are down.  Hoping I am not missing out on too many posts.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend, especially to those Mother's celebrating Mothers day tomorrow!

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

14 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

What a sweet baby card!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This is just adorable! What a sweet stamp and I like the sentiment Fresh from God!

JD/ Jill said...

Adorable card!

Leslie Miller said...

That's a darling baby stamp and good to see the oldies. Your card is absolutely precious. Definitely 100% sweet! Blogger is being odd about sending trusted comments to spam. I don't know about Bloglovin. I use Feedly and really like it.

Donna Phelan said...

So sweet! Perfect sentiments! Babies make the world a better place!

Darlene said...

Awww so sweet Connie! Great job!

Birgit said...

This is just as sweet as can be, Connie! Happy Mother's day to you and to the new mother!!

April said...

This is super cute! I love the background and added elements.

R's Rue said...

I love it.

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute! I've not had any Bloglovin emails for a few days, so yep, there's issues. A few of my regular followers are also having trouble commenting as they are being prompted to sign into Google to do so, despite already being signed in, so it's not letting them do so

Lowcarb team member said...

Hello Connie
That is a lovely card.

I think many of us are currently experiencing problems with blogger.
I am not able to comment on all blogs at the moment, it's very frustrating ...
Hoping blogger will sort things out soon!

Take care.

All the best Jan

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

This is one fabulous baby card. Love all the elements. I find it tricky to add extra elements. Nicely coloured too.

Louca por porcelana said...

Cute card, dear Connie. Hugs.

Lisa said...

It is always nice when we pull out our older stamps and use them. Love the vintage feel to this baby image and a wonderful card for your friends.