In my cardmaking group their challenge for this month was to use buildings on your card. I went through and found a die cut with a house and then on my first card I used a card topper with a house, I just added some stickles to the house for snow and found a die that had a similar style as the house picture. The paper and the sentiment came in the same pack I also added the snowflake borders.
- Simply Cards & Papercraft magazine (house image, paper and sentiment banner)
- Spellbinders - Labels 18 die
- Martha Stewart - Snow border punch
- Stickles - Diamond for snow on house
This card uses 3 dies you layer to make your scene. I sponged the backgrounds with inks.
- Simply cards & papercraft magazine - Scenic Winter dies
- Spellbinders - A2 matting basics A die
- American crafts - Festive Merry Days sentiment banner