Sunday, May 29, 2022

Monkey Do

 I used the stickers before on another great nephews card, thought I would use them for my other great nephew, I still have enough left for another card, pretty good deal for this sticker set I found at the dollar store, the stickers have dimension too.


I used my stencil to make the clouds in the background, grass punch and stamped my sentiment.

  • My Favorite thing - Cloud stencil
  • JOT stickers - Monkey stickers
  • Fiskars - grass punch
  • Stampendous - Birthday Assortment sentiment


Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and letting me know you have,

Connie

10 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

This is so adorable!! Love those monkeys!

Kim said...

Those monkeys are so very cute!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Wow. Picture perfect as "they" say. Your clouds are perfect and so are those swinging monkeys. They are the cutest stickers. It's amazing what quality the dollar store sells now. Have a super week.

Donna Phelan said...

Super Cute! Whoop Dee Dooo lol Love it!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Sooo cute! xoxo

Debbie said...

ADORABLE!!! perfect for a little guy!! if i remember correctly, you have found some really nice stickers at the dollar store!!

Lowcarb team member said...

Brilliant,I just love the monkeys.

All the best Jan

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, this is adorable! It tickles my funny bone. A great card for a boy!

Louca por porcelana said...

Such fun and cute!

Lisa said...

Oh how adorable these little stickers are and what a super fun card for your great nephew. I am sure he loves it too.