Thursday, May 5, 2022

Woodland Friends

 Needed another masculine card, and I remembered my Graphic 45 goodies I had bought last year and thought they needed more time to play, I ended up using even more than I had planned to, so many great tags and frames in this set. I couldn't quite find the paper I wanted to use with them until my scraps in this pack fell out onto the desk and said here you go :)


My stamped sentiment fit perfectly inside the banner :)

  • Graphic 45 - Woodland Friends collection (die cuts, banners and tags)
  • Crate Paper - DIY Shop paper
  • Whimsy Stamps - Simple Sentiments
  • Recollection - Brad
  • Making Memories - Autumn Splendor Ribbon


Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today and letting me know you have,

Connie


12 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This is so cute and masculine at the same time. Great mix of images and papers!

Chrissy said...

Fabulous masculine card, I love the pads with the panels and tags in them for quick project and the animals are just perfect for a male..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Leslie Miller said...

You know I love it! What great paper all the way around. It really came together, including the ribbon. That raccoon in the center is so cute with the sentiment.

April said...

This is a really neat card design. Great masculine card!

aussie aNNie said...

This is really lovely, love your whole design and beautiful result ♥
https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

Birgit said...

This is such a sweet card, Connie! You are rocking collage style cards lately. I like; how you used the different panels of printed papers, and the inking adds depth to the layers. The banner sentiment and that darling image are just perfect.

Donna Phelan said...

I am loving all of that mixed and matched Designer Paper, really packs a POW! That framed focal point is awesome as is the ribbon threaded through like that! Fantastic!

Lisa said...

I love when scraps just fall out and create a card for me. :) That is a wonderful collection of papers and a great masculine card you created with them.

Darlene said...

WOW! Nicely done Connie ... great use of those Graphic45s ... I have so many sitting here collecting dust ... thanks for inspiration to get them out and get creative with them like you've done here!

Esther Asbury said...

I love Graphic 45 paper, and you've created an awesome guy card with it!

JD/ Jill said...

Nicely done Masculine card!

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's beautiful, Connie xoxo