Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Comforted

 A guy from church and a lady in one of my card groups both lost their mothers just days apart, I decided to use my rose die for both their cards.  I googled the best color for sympathy and it said white, so I did them in shades of cream and white.


  • Elizabeth Craft Designs - Rose die
  • Basic Grey - Periphery paper
  • Simon Says stamps - Tiny words faith stamp set


I just changed the way I positioned them on the second card.


  • Elizabeth Craft Designs - Rose die
    • Basic Grey - Periphery paper
    • The Greetery - Thinking of you sentiment stamp

    Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today, 

    Connie

    13 comments:

    Leslie Miller said...

    Interesting that the best color for sympathy is white. I'll have to remember that. Your roses are very pretty and your thoughtfulness will be a comfort.

    Susan (rainy) said...

    Oh these are both beautiful. Love the white roses.

    Donna Phelan said...

    Those roses are beautiful, love your color choices! Fantastic die! I am sure both beautiful cards will bring comfort.

    aussie aNNie said...

    Beautiful, love the simple yet stunning design

    Em Louise Fairley said...

    They are beautiful and I'm sure they'll bring comfort xoxo

    Louca por porcelana said...

    Beautiful card!

    Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

    I love the simplicity and beauty of white roses. So thoughtful of you create these lovely cards for them.

    -Soma

    Lisa said...

    Two beautiful sympathy cards with that Elizabeth Craft rose die cut. It works in white and cream. I am sorry for your friends loss of their mothers.

    Darlene said...

    Both cards are beautiful and comforting! Seems to be so much death these days ... ugh ... I just keep telling myself God has a plan ... I just hope we humans pay attention to him and not go so far off track! Beautifully done Connie!

    Diane said...

    Both are very elegant and beautiful, the white rose is the perfect die for your cards!

    Chrissy said...

    Beautiful Rose and bud Connie,gorgeous card..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Birgit said...

    Sweet and simple! What an elegant card.

    Esther Asbury said...

    These are absolutely perfect for sympathy cards! Elegant and simple.