Friday, May 27, 2022

Sunflowers

 I needed both a sympathy card and birthday card and I went with more of the Power poppy digital stamps for them.  First coloring with pencils and the second with markers.

Birthday card to start off with. I printed the image off on paper that has texture in it, you will be able to see it more in the second picture.


  • Power Poppy - Sunflower digital image, colored w/pencils
  • Crate Paper - Party day paper
  • Prima - 8 point doily die, cut from Dictionary page
  • Tim Holtz - Metallic sticker book
Next sympathy card


  • Power Poppy - Digital stamp, colored w/markers
  • Nuvo Crystal drops - Pale gold
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

11 comments:

Birgit said...

These are both, so sweet! I love the bouquet of sunflowers with the newsprint behind it, and I like the second card equally as well!!

R's Rue said...

These are both so pretty. I love it my friend.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Leslie Miller said...

I've always love that first image in particular. You've used it so beautifully on your card, Connie. I love the relative simplicity of your second card, too. Your coloring with both mediums rocks.

Debbie said...

both are so lovely!! sunflowers always make me feel happy and joyful!! you color so well with both pencils and markers, i like the look of both!!

Lisa said...

Power Poppy has some great images and these are two fantastic sunflower images. They make great birthday cards and sympathy cards. your coloring is wonderful on both cards.

Donna Phelan said...

I like how different they are to one another. The doily and image on your birthday card are beautiful. And your sympathy card is really lovely. Beautiful coloring and perfect design.

Susan (rainy) said...

Two very different styles, but both cards are absolutely beautiful. Love them both.

Kim said...

Lovely cards, Connie. Sunflowers are such happy flowers and so relevant for these times. One could not help but be hugged by the gift of these two cards.

Esther Asbury said...

Two beautiful cards! I love the texture paper and dictionary page doily! Super pretty!

Em Louise Fairley said...

They are both beautiful, Connie xoxo

Louca por porcelana said...

Beautiful cards!