Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Thinking of you

 I was in need of another sympathy and birthday card, trying to figure out what to use I remembered I have an envelope filled with pictures I had colored from my coloring calendar while I was recovering from my foot surgery last year, and I found these two pictures I thought would work.


Fussy cut the leaves out and stamped the background with text and sentiment and then went around the edges with some ink and a sponge dauber.

  • Coloring for Calm calendar image - colored w/markers
  • Hip Stamp Hooray - Background stamp
  • Taylored Expressions - care & comfort sentiment stamp

  • Coloring for Calm 2017 coloring calendar - colored w/pencils
  • Spellbinders - A2 Distressed Edges die
  • K&co. - card quotes sticker
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

12 comments:

Kim said...

I always find colouring in a soothing activity. Both cards are lovely, Connie.

Em Louise Fairley said...

Coloring really is calming... and these cards are perfect xoxo

Debbie said...

your coloring is superb and both cards are beautiful!! i really, really like the first one, it is so creative!!

i love to color and my finished coloring projects are piling up!!

April said...

Your cards are wonderful and beautifully colored! Love them.

Lowcarb team member said...

That is a very nice card.
Enjoy this last day of May and good wishes for the new month of June, the year is flying by so quickly.

All the best Jan

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

A lovely Sympathy card, but those kitties just make me smile! Wonderful!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

I love your calendar. The images are all so cute. I'm in love with this sprig leaf. Gorgeous work.

Donna Phelan said...

Love that fern, makes for a very pretty and soothing Sympathy card! Your cat coloring page is super cute. I find it so relaxing to just color!

R's Rue said...

So pretty.

Leslie Miller said...

How wonderful to have an envelope full of colored images like these! I absolutely love the leaf card, and the kitty scene is so delightful I'm just sitting here smiling!

Louca por porcelana said...

Cute cards.

Lisa said...

That is some incredible fussy cutting on those leaves and it makes a wonderful sympathy card. The kitty image is super fun and does make for a fun birthday card. I love when I have something already colored up when I need a quick card. I have been working on coloring up a stack of images that I have had stamped off for a very long time and they come in handy for quick cards.