Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Flowers in Basket

 I saw some cards using baskets and I just knew I had one somewhere, LOL!  Found this one which also has different flowers you can stamp also to put inside, I fussy cut all the pieces before adding them to my card, I popped up the roses and one of the roses at the base. The stamped handles are separate also in case you don't want handles on your basket.


  • Gina K - Holiday Basket stamp set, colored w/markers and fussy cut
  • 49 and Market - Coral Mini collections 6x6 papers
  • Spellbinders - Lattice Rectangle die
  • ODBD - mini tag sentiment stamp
  • Martha Stewart - Tag punch 
  • Pearls

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

15 comments:

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Oh Connie! You have no idea how this speaks to my picnic basket lovin heart. And roses are my absolute love language!! In my opinion this card takes the cake. 😉 🌹 💕

Debbie said...

i think the basket steals the show in this card, handles are a must!! as much as i love flowers, the basket is so cute!! i like the background paper and the cute little pearls!!

anyone would love to receive this pretty card for their birthday!!!

Chrissy said...

So very pretty Connie, beautiful basket of flowers and I love the lacy frame, gorgeous..and yes to your question, NOVO DELUXE is back, yay..I bought 6 bottles of it..should keep me afloat for while.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Birgit said...

A beautiful work of he-art, Connie! What a lovely basket full of flowers. Truly a beautiful card!!

April Williams said...

Your card is so pretty. I have several basket and should get those stamps out and make a card! I love the roses in your basket.

Lowcarb team member said...

I do like your flowers in a basket card ... very nice.

All the best Jan

Donna Phelan said...

Beautiful! This is such a classic set, one I love dearly! Your roses look fabulous!

J. S. Vila said...

Surely It is a good work and It is a good picture.

Em Louise Fairley said...

So sweet! xoxo

Mrs A. said...

Very pretty with those lovely roses. HugsMrs A.

Esther Asbury said...

Oh wow!! This is so gorgeous. I love that basket, and you've colored the roses so pretty!

JD/ Jill said...

What a beautiful card!

Lisa said...

This card is super gorgeous. Great coloring on the flowers and basket.

Leslie Miller said...

What a pretty stamp! The basket looks like a die cut. Sorry I've been away. Not for fun. My LuLu passed on the 15th.

wannabcre8tive said...

A beautiful card. I love the picnic basket and you have colored it perfectly. Perfect choice for the background, too.