Monday, June 26, 2023

Santa

 In my cardmaking group this month the Christmas challenge is Santa, since the month is quickly coming to a close I chose to use my paper packs with Santa images to make my cards.

A year or so ago I signed up for The Graphics Fairy email updates, you receive free images every week, they are not all vintage and they even send coloring pages every now and then too.  This Santa image and advertisement piece are both from those emails, they print up very nicely, I just added my own paper.


  • The Graphics Fairy images - Santa and advertisement
  • Scrap of paper for background

  • Stamperi - Classic Christmas paper pack (paper and Santa image)
  • Martha Stewart - Holly punch, colored w/markers
  • Nuvo Crystal Glaze on Holly berries and on Santa image berries)

  • Graphic 45 - Christmas emporium paper pack (Santa image and Faux stamps)
  • Tim Holtz - French Design tape
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today, I am still playing catch up on everyone's blogs.

Connie

15 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Connie! Hoping your vacation was delightfully enjoyable in every way! Your use of the GF vintage images is lovely! The colors and layers are beautifully coordinated. Glad you are home safe and sound!
love,
de

Chrissy said...

Fabulous Santa card using up your papers Connie..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Beth Stamps said...

Yay, I'm on my desktop and can leave messages. LOL.

This card is delightful. Sounds like a great place to sign up for images. You're so lucky you have a coloured printer. This is a great Santa for the stamp group.

Hope all is well. Hugs.

Birgit said...

Oh Connie, these are all gorgeous!! What wonderful images you've used, and your designs are all lovely.

aussie aNNie said...

This looks so awesome, fabulous image and design are lovely x

Debbie said...

beautiful cards connie!! i have been saving old christmas cards that i have received in the past. the plan always was to cut out parts, reinvent them, then recycle them, perhaps sending them to the person who originally sent them to me someone else. (not yours)!!

christmas cards are so beautiful, i have always thought they should get a second goaround!!

when we recently cleaned up and i purged so much, i threw them out!!

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Oh my word - they did print up beautifully! My Christmas loving heart loves these sooo much! I especially love the sleigh one - such a super vintage feel to it. Thanks for sharing! I hope you had a wonderful trip!! ;) xoxo

Louca por porcelana said...

Gorgeous cards! Love!

Donna Phelan said...

Cool Santa Printables. Loving the vintage vibe! Greta wonky placement on your 1st card. That second Santa is looking into my soul lol And fab design on your last one, love the postage stamps!

Esther Asbury said...

Love these awesome Santa cards - that middle one is my favorite!

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute! xoxo

Lowcarb team member said...

Lovely designs Connie.

All the best Jan

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, this is a nice group of Christmas cards, and three more done -- hooray! I need to get on the ball.

Lisa said...

Oh my these are some great vintage Santa images. Super papers and layouts.

Darlene said...

OH WOW! These are all just AWESOME!! I love vintage Santas (I actually have a collection of them that I put out every Christmas). Beautifully designed holiday cards my friend!