Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Wish Big

 Another teen guy card needed, my great nephew turns 14, so I found this bingo type card in with the paper set that had a 14 on it and I circled that with my white pen, cut out the star to put on top and added a stamped sentiment to the other piece that looked like a notebook.



  • Recollections - Awesome Boy paper and ephemera 
  • Papercraft Inspirations - Greetings stamp set for Wish Big
  • Circled the age my nephew will be
  • EK Sucess - 1" circle punch to cut out stars

I know I have used this paper pack a lot lately but the boys are getting older and I have quite a bit of paper left to use up :)

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

13 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

You know you'll go down in history as the Queen of Teen Guy Cards, right? Another awesome card!

Donna Phelan said...

Cool Bingo Card! :) Love the masculine papers you chose too! Great card!

Birgit said...

This is a super cool card for a 14 year old. Love it!!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Great teen card, Connie xoxo

R's Rue said...

Love it.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Lowcarb team member said...

Great sentiment.
Good looking card.

All the best Jan

JD/ Jill said...

Perfect card for a teen! great design!

Lisa said...

Nice way to add the 14 highlighted on a card for your great nephew. Super layout too.

Chrissy said...

What a fabulous card for your 14 year old great nephew, love the colours, papers and fabulous design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Louca por porcelana said...

Great card. Hugs.

Debbie said...

awwww, let's hear it for the boy cards, they have been awesomely perfect lately!!

Beth Stamps said...

You make the nicest masculine cards. This one rocks my world. Great colour scheme.

Hugs.

Esther Asbury said...

Absolutely perfect for a guy! You always do a great job with masculine cards -- that's something I still struggle with!