Wednesday, June 7, 2023

New Grad!!

 Two of my great nephews have graduated from High School this year and when I was at Hobby Lobby recently I was looking at their stuff on sale and they had these stickers on sale that week and I thought they could make some neat graduation cards.  They have foam tape on them so they are dimensional which gives them that extra special touch.  I went with a mini slimline size for them and it worked perfect! I went with his school colors that are red and white.


  • Momenta - Pattern cardstock
  • Kat Scrappiness - Mini Slimline stitched rope die
  • Hobby Lobby stickers


The last picture let's you read the banner a little better since it is all in gold foil.

We are actually getting some rain today, it has been a long time, and it has brought a few degrees cooler weather along with it, so thankful!

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

13 comments:

Kim said...

Such a fun graduation card, Connie. I love the dimensional touch you have added. Fabulous you finally have some rain to cool things down.

Debbie said...

what a great card!! hobby lobby has a nice selection of scrapbooking and card supplies!!

Birgit said...

Wonderful cards using these stickers, Connie! The dimension really adds a nice boost of style, don't you think? I just arrived home on Sunday and I'm trying to play catch up. I've missed a lot of great cards from your blog. so relaxing to sit here and scroll back to see all your amazing posts.

April Williams said...

These are such fun stickers. What a great find. I know they will love the cards.

Chrissy said...

Fabulous graduation card Connie, I love the elements all popped up and the gold is striking..

Luv CHRISSYxx

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

So cute! I love stickers with dimension like that - they give a very cool vibe. ;)

Donna Phelan said...

Fantastic! Love the way you designed this celebratory card! The banner looks awesome in gold. Love the diplomas and mortar board accents too! Here's to the class of 2023!

Leslie Miller said...

A perfect grad card. I especially love the banner to go with the rest of the meaningful grad ephemera. Congratulations to your great-nephews!

Lisa said...

Those stickers make a fantastic graduation card. Nice that we can personalize our cards in school colors for graduates. I am sure your great nephew loves your card.

wannabcre8tive said...

Fabulous card. I had to make a graduation card a couple of days ago and used the same stickers.

Em Louise Fairley said...

Great grad card, Connie xoxo

JD/ Jill said...

Awesome card!

Esther Asbury said...

Love these classy grad cards!