Monday, June 12, 2023

Wedding

 My great nephew got married recently and this is the card I made for them, not your traditional wedding card but I thought since they had an outdoor wedding this would be a good choice. These colors are what the girls wore for the wedding too. The ephemera from the pack was on the last page and I fussy cut them all out, the butterflies had extra little wings to cut out so you could layer for dimension.



  • 49 and Market - Vintage Artistry Coral 6x6 paper pack for everything, the ephemera were all fussy cut
  • Fiskars -  Essential sayings stamp on tab

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

13 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely card!

Leslie Miller said...

I think it's very appropriate and it's gorgeous! Funny, I shared a non-traditional card for an outdoor wedding today, too. I wouldn't have made the card I did, but my friend requested it and loved it.

April Williams said...

This card is beautiful for a wedding card! Love it. Just beautiful.

Birgit said...

I think this makes a lovely wedding card! This turned out beautifully.

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

I love the vintage look and feel of this. It's so pretty. 💕 I love the colors the bride chose too. ;)

Louca por porcelana said...

Beautiful card! Congratulations!

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card so perfect in colour and design x
[the berries you see in with my flowers I make myself by colouring the foam balls and gluing onto the leaf stems ]

Donna Phelan said...

Perfectly Pretty! I looooove all of those glorious layers! Congratualtions!

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty! xoxo

Debbie said...

this is a gorgeous wedding card. i love all the thought you put into it and the layers, the layers are so pretty!!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful design Connie, gorgeous wedding card, love the picture lace and butterflies, beautiful..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lowcarb team member said...

One word ...
LOVELY

All the best Jan

Lisa said...

Super ephemera on this very lovely wedding card.