Friday, June 30, 2023

Sleds

 Well here I am again finishing up my Christmas cards for the month at the last minute.  The Christmas challenge in my stamp group is to make cards with sleds, I managed to find two stamps that had sleds.

They are both from cardmaking magazines that had stamp sets included.

This one is my favorite it is just too cute. I cut the top of the border die so that it didn't cover the whole piece and look more like a border die, added some stickles for the snow.


  • Cardmaking and Papercraft - Stamp, colored w/markers
  • Paper Pizazz - Paper
  • Die-namics - Cross-stitch rectangle die
  • Lawn Fawn - Fancy scalloped rectangle die
  • Gemini - Mistletoe and Pine die
  • Crystal stickles (snow)


This card I used 3 different stamps from the set to make a little scene.

  • American Crafts - Festive Merry Days stamps, colored w/markers
  • Kat Scrappiness - Mini Slimline Double stitched die
  • Flower soft - Polar white (snow)
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by, stay cool and stay safe this holiday weekend!

Connie

10 comments:

Sandi said...

It's good to see Christmas on this steamy June morning. 😊

Lisa said...

Nicely done getting your Christmas cards done on time. Super cute sled images and I really love the die cut on that first card.

Darlene said...

Oh my goodness ... what fabulous holiday cards! Sorry I've been MIA ... I no longer receive email notification of your postings and without that reminder, I forget to pop over. But I'm here now and going to have fun scrolling through all your makes! Beautiful cards my friend!

Leslie Miller said...

That's a beautiful border die on your first card and a super cute stamp. I was thinking I would have a hard time coming up with sleds, but as I looked at your two cards I realized I do have a few. Too many choices. Good job getting your Christmas cards for the month done.

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Christmas cards Connie, I love the pretty wavy border and fun image and I love the winter scene..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Louca por porcelana said...

They are gorgeous!

Donna Phelan said...

Yes, that image is really, really sweet! Love the red and white Designer Paper and that awesome curve border die! Your 2nd card is just as FAB! Cute little scene you created and I adore all of that snow! (best way to enjoy snow--on a card lol)

Lowcarb team member said...

Lovely Christmas cards Connie.

All the best Jan

Debbie said...

these are beautiful cards connie!! at least you are not finishing up on 12/24!!

Em Louise Fairley said...

They are both adorable, Connie xoxo