Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Be You

 I bought this ephemera pack, it was on sale and I thought that it would be nice to have for my junk journaling but while looking at some of them I thought they would also be great for birthday cards so I used them on this one for my great niece.  I added a black die cut underneath to mat it and a dimensional flower from the $ store, some fabric tape and some sequins.


  • Carta Bella - Ephemera pack (Sentiment and bee)
  • Spellbinders - Labels 20 die
  • Crafters Square - Metallic flower sticker
  • Sunny Studio - Gingham pastels paper
  • 49 and Market - Artoptions Fabric tape
  • Sequins

I know a few people that live down in Florida and I am praying they are all making it through this Hurricane ok.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

11 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

It works beautifully for your card, Connie! Cute and perky. The flower is especially pretty!

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty, Connie xoxo

Donna Phelan said...

I recently bought a couple of packs of the Carta Bella Ephemera packs--they are delightful! Love how you used so many different elements from so many different sources. FAB collab. Very pretty!

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Love how you found a great way to use it in this card. That dollar store sticker is so cute too! ;) Love the pretty summer colors. 💗

Birgit said...

Oh, what fun! I love opening ephemera packs for the first time. It's like a trip through a candy store. Your card is delightful, Connie!

Esther Asbury said...

Such a cheery card! I'm sure your great niece will love it!

Chrissy said...

So very pretty Connie, I love ephemera..

luv CHRISSYxx

Lowcarb team member said...

Be you, be bright, be happy ... that's a great sentiment and a lovely card.

All the best Jan

Louca por porcelana said...

So cool!

Lisa said...

That flower is gorgeous. Love the papers too. I am sure your niece loves her gorgeous card.

Debbie said...

a beautiful card and a great message for your niece!! i know a few people who did not fare so well in florida, but i think it could have been a lot worse. we did not get any rain from the storm!!