Thursday, August 31, 2023

Live every day

 Before slimline cards became all the rage there were so many things I had in my stash that I just never used because they didn't work on my cards, now I am trying to go through them every now and then and make cards with them, using the slimline design. This lady is one of them, I punched some butterflies out of the pattern paper in the pack to go with her.


  • Graphic 45 - Steampunk Debutante paper pack
  • Momenta - Slimline dies
  • Martha Stewart - Butterfly punch
  • Mark Richards - clear gems
  • Tim Holtz - sentiment sticker


Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

12 comments:

Chrissy said...

She is gorgeous Connie, me too with images that never fitted before now they do, beautiful vintage style card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Oh my goodness Connie! I cannot even tell you how much I love this. I have such a thing for steampunk. This is just the coolest! 😎 Thanks for sharing. xo

Lowcarb team member said...

I'm not always a lover of steampunk, but I do like this card, and a good idea for the butterflies.

Enjoy this last day of August and have a happy new month of September.

All the best Jan

Louca por porcelana said...

Beautiful card!

Louca por porcelana said...

Beautiful card dear friend.

wannabcre8tive said...

Connie, love this card. You did a great job and I enjoyed seeing it. I like the vintage steampunk look, but It is not a style that comes natural for me.

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, this is perfect! What an interesting image. The butterflies punched from a coordinating piece are the ideal finishing touch.

Donna Phelan said...

She is very unique looking and works really well on this card! Love that you punched butterflies out to correspond with the whole color theme and background paper too! I like steampunk but am not very good at it, lots of steam and not enough punk, more of a steampunk chic lol

Lisa said...

I love this vintage image. Great use of a slimline card. I have a few stamps that I have never used because they did not work on cards and need to create some slimline cards with them to finally use them.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

God bless.

Birgit said...

So glad you were able to use up an older image. It's wonderful how every style seems to come back around.

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful card, Connie xoxo