Thursday, August 10, 2023

Walk in the meadow

 Over at Retro Rubber Challenge 212 it is anything goes and it ends tomorrow so you have to hurry if you want to play along.  I used this stamp that I bought in a cardmaking magazine years ago, 2012 to be exact. I thought it would be a good one for my niece's birthday. I colored it with markers.

I am also sharing along with Word Art Wednesday where the challenge is also anything goes.


  • Wild Rose Studio - Annabelle's Meadow stamp, 2012, colored w/markers
  • Lawn Fawn - Fancy Scalloped Rectangle die
  • PPD - Wavy Stitch Rectangle die
  • Taylored Expressions - Many Mini's Occasions stamp sentiment
  • Martha Stewart - Circle punch


I will be back with one more card I did for the challenge week with my group.
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

16 comments:

Heather said...

So sweet, Connie, I think your niece will love it! Such lovely images, and you colored it beautifully! I love all your layers, too! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

Darlene said...

Sweet image and perfect coloring Connie! Nicely done!

Chrissy said...

So adorable Connie, love this sweet image and frame, gorgeous card..

luv CHRISSYxx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful design and love this, so creative as always! ♥

Birgit said...

Adorable Connie! Such a sweet scene and perfect coloring.

April Williams said...

This is so sweet! I love the image, papers and frames. Your niece will love it.

Debbie said...

such a cute card...do you remember holly hobbies, the young girl reminds me of that!!

your coloring is perfection, i really like the colors you chose!!

Louca por porcelana said...

Sooo cute and sweet. Love.

Claire Grantham said...

Fabulous stamp. I love the colour palette you have chosen and that decorative die on your coloured panel is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

Donna Phelan said...

What a darling image, loving the framed layers. Sweet little birthday card!

Leslie Miller said...

Awww, this is sweet, Connie! Beautifully done. So pretty for your niece!

The Happy Whisk said...

Ohhhh, I missed this post. I LOOOOOOVEEEEE the yellow. LOOOOVE it. So so so cute. Cheers, Ivy.

wannabcre8tive said...

A very cute card. Great colors, too. I think your niece will love it.

Em Louise Fairley said...

Such a sweet, beautifully colored image, Connie xoxo

Esther Asbury said...

Aww...what a sweet image and your card is so precious!

Beth Stamps said...

Such a sweet image, and coloured so nice. I like the big pop of yellow. The scallops on your background is really cute too.