Friday, October 13, 2023

Autumn Butterly

 I just had to get out some more of my 49 and market goodies to play again. The paper pack was given to me from my friend a lady she knew was getting rid of it and she said she knew I could use it.


  • K&co. - Ancestry.com paper
  • 49 and Market - Vintage Artistry In the leaves Foliage PVC die cuts (leaves and butterfly)
  • Spellbinders - Picot Edge circle die and A2 Curved Border die
  • Tim Holtz sentiment

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and hope you have a great weekend!

Connie

12 comments:

April said...

Your card is beautiful! I love the Fall colors and the butterfly is so pretty.

Sandi said...

What is ancestory.com paper?

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Connie, looove the butterfly and fabulous papers, I love it when someone asks "can you use this, I can use everything thank you.."..lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Esther Asbury said...

Beautiful papers and very lovely card!

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Gorgeous! I love butterflies, but I especially love the autumnal colors you used Connie. So pretty. Have a blessed weekend. xo

Lisa said...

49 and market has some amazing papers. The colors on this card are very lovely and that butterfly is a show stopper.

Debbie said...

wow connie, this is a really beautiful card...the colors are perfect for this time of year!! and as you know, i always love seeing a butterfly!!

JD/ Jill said...

I like your butterfly card! I especially like the colors!

Donna Phelan said...

Love those Designer Papers, so soft, so subtle and beautiful. 49 and Market and K and Company have some fabulous papers! Your butterfly is delightful and gorgeous!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

I love your background paper because of the texture. The doilies are a nice touch, completed with a beautiful butterfly. Hope you had a great weekend.

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty. Love the textured effect background xoxo

Lowcarb team member said...

Very nice Autumnal colours in your card and I like the butterfly.

All the best Jan