Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Pastor Appreciation

 This past Sunday our church had a special appreciation Sunday for our Pastor, I have a set of these coloring cards that I used for this occasion. Lucky I have a set of very fine markers that I can use to color these tiny areas, I am sure I still went out of the lines a little bit.

We are quite blessed with our Pastor and her husband who is also our Media Pastor.


  • Christian art gifts - Psalms in color cards, colored w/markers
  • Sassafras - Mix and Mend papers
  • PPD - Stitched Postage Stamp Rectangle die

I would like to link todays card with Word Art Wednesday blog 

We have been gone to Michigan for the past 4 days so I am a little behind on visiting blogs, we have a busy week ahead but hope to still be able to get caught up soon on visiting your blogs :)

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

8 comments:

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Oh my - I would have such fun with cards like this! I love to color and I didn't even realize there were things out there to color and make cards with. Love it! I hope you have safe and very fun travels! 💗

April Williams said...

Your card i so pretty! Great coloring too! Have fun on your trip.

Birgit said...

This is lovely Connie! What a nice card to honor your pastor. Glad you're home safe from your trip. Hope you had a marvelous time away!

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's beautiful, Connie. I'm sure they both appreciated it xoxo

Lowcarb team member said...

A lovely card.
I hope you had a good trip to Michigan.

All the best Jan

Lisa said...

Really great coloring card and a wonderful card for your pastor. I don't see where you colored outside the lines, I think we see our own work more than others do. This really turned out great.

Esther Asbury said...

What a beautiful card -- perfect for pastor appreciation!

Donna Phelan said...

You can't tell, it all looks so beautiful! LOVE the colors and how it takes up the entire front panel of the card! FANTASTIC!