Monday, October 9, 2023

Birthday wishes

 When I was working on my junk journal the other day I was going through some stickers and vellum images I had bought off Amazon just for my junk journals and when I came upon this vellum image I thought that would be pretty for the next birthday card I need to make so I left it out just for it.  Sorry I don't know the name of the maker of them, I didn't keep it because I thought it was only going to be for my private use.


  • Vellum image purchased through Amazon, sorry no name
  • Raspberry Road Designs - Love lives here paper
  • Spellbinders - Romantic Rectangles dies
  • ODBD - Mini tag sentiment stamp


That's all for today, thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

9 comments:

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Connie lovely image and colours, gorgeous papers and card design..

luv CHRISSYxx

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

This really sweet. I love mushrooms on cards. Your background paper is just so pretty. I'm reading updates for A.I. but still can't leave comments. My phone was an issue, now the site won't let me log in on my home computer. Ugh. At least I can communicate here.

April Williams said...

This is so pretty! I love the card design and lovely papers. Such a pretty frame die too.

Donna Phelan said...

Loving the mixing and matching of your pretty, pretty Designer Papers. The panels look awesome and those prints are fabulous! That mushroom focal point is amazing. This is one perfect creation! Love it!

Birgit said...

What a darling card! This sweet image goes perfectly with the papers you chose. The frame is darling too!

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty, Connie xoxo

Lowcarb team member said...

Such a lovely card Connie.

All the best Jan

Esther Asbury said...

Perfect pairing of image and papers! Beautiful card!

Lisa said...

I really love the paper combination on this card. Great image too.