Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Birds in Flowers

 I was surprised to see this bird stamp set at the Dollar store, there are many birds in the set and they stamp really well. I stamped the flowers and leaves in the set out also and then fussy cut them and popped them up on foam tape to look like the bird is in a flowering tree.


  • Crafter's Square - Bird stamps, colored w/markers, fussy cut the flowers and leaves and popped the flowers up with foam tape
  • Spellbinders - Labels 11 die
  • Martha Stewart - Branch punch on the flower paper, tag punch
  • Stamps of Life - Minis4circles sentiment stamp


I would like to share my card today with the 

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

11 comments:

Em Louise Fairley said...

So sweet. Yellow isn't usually a color I go for, but it's beautiful xoxo

Darlene said...

WOW great find! That's awesome! Absolutely beautiful creation! You go girl!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Triple B challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

Chrissy said...

It is a beautiful stamp, I love birds and flowers and of course yellow, gorgeous card Connie, lovely design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely card!

aussie aNNie said...

A beautiful card full of colour and gorgeous design.. loving this ♥

Lowcarb team member said...

This is such a good looking card.

I hope you are enjoying a good week, hard to believe the weekend will soon be here ... the days go by so quickly.

All the best Jan

Esther Asbury said...

Oh wow - this card is extra gorgeous! I love how you popped up the flowers under the bird, and your background matches so perfectly!

Leslie Miller said...

What a lucky find and nice that it stamps so well. Your card is beautiful. You know how I love birds and flowers. I had a nice visit looking at your recent posts. I can't expect to ever catch up with everyone, but I know you understand. I want to thank you for the sweet sympathy card you sent. It's not been an easy time.

Lisa said...

Really lovely card. I love the dimension with the flowers too. It adds to the interest of the card.

Debbie said...

you always seem to find wonderful items at the dollar store. the bird is gorgeous, (i love how you framed it), looking just like a baby robin red breast and those yellow flowers are PERFECT for any time of year!!

great job connie!!

Donna Phelan said...

Super pretty! Love the layered labels (say that 3 times fast!) and that bird is wonderful. The flowers and printed paper are the stars for me, soooo pretty!