Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Happy Halloween

 I don't do Halloween anymore but every year I end up making a card to send to our daughter, another excuse to let her know we are thinking of her.  When I saw this image from Graphics Fairy it reminded me so much of our cat Buttons that I just had to put it on her card. Punched out some pumpkins to go with him for a border on the card.


  • Graphics Fairy - Digital image clipart
  • EK Success - Pumpkin punch
  • Impression Obsession - Sentiments II 
  • Spellbinders - A2 Distressed edges die

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

11 comments:

April Williams said...

Aww! What a cute cat! I love the little scene. Such a neat Halloween card.

R's Rue said...

So cute.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Oh you know this one is dear to my heart because it also looks like my Bubba! :) What a perfect sweet Halloween card. Love it! Happy Halloween 🎃🧡

Beth Stamps said...

Such a cute card, and to look like Buttons is a bonus. I like how you dressed up the image with stamping and dies. You really do nice work with printed images.

Em Louise Fairley said...

So sweet! xoxo

Louca por porcelana said...

Wow! Great!

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Connie, I don't do Halloween just love making panels then I put them in my scrapbook, fabulous image and love the bright colours..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Debbie said...

oooooh i like this one, i am a big fan of halloween!! you are so sweet to send special cards to your daughter...i'm sure this card make her smile!!

Lowcarb team member said...

I like this card, and I'm sure your daughter will/does too.

All the best Jan.

Lisa said...

I try really hard to not make Halloween cards but oh...I fail and end up making some. I need to get better about sending them. This kitty is so super cute and I am sure your daughter loves you sending her happy mail to say hello no matter what the card or occasion. Graphic 45 has some really beautiful papers.

Leslie Miller said...

That's a super cute image and card! Your daughter loved it, I'm sure.